Diana finally arrives to the scene. "Sorry everyone. I thought Roger was covering this one, but apparently he was granted some last minute vacation time, and is on his way to Las Vegas as we speak!"
Michael gives Diana an appreciative nod, which does not go unnoticed by Holly. "Hey, well at least you're here now. What can you tell us about the victim."
Diana quickly scans the body to gather basic facts. "The victim has been dead for at least 12 hours. I see head trauma, as well as marks on her neck. She definitely took a beating before she died. I also see obvious sexual trauma, but it is difficult to determine the exact cause of death right now. I'll know more at the opening.
"Thanks, Diana." Michael replies with a quick wink. "I'll definitely catch up with you later."
"It sounds like a date to me." Holly replies with rolled eyes and a giggle. Her detective skills about these two were flawless; they definitely had the hots for each other.
After saying another quick goodbye to Diana, Michael and Holly reviewed their notes. "Shall we go check out her apartment, partner?"
Holly asked enthusiatically, eager to get started on this investigation. Michael replied with a knowing grin, still a bit startled that she discovered his secret relationship. "You're the primary, partner. You lead the way." (23)
(juliasilk66)
No comments:
Post a Comment